Thanks to Acotel Energy, it is now possible to have a centralized consistent control of energy consumption for each branch (electricity, water, gas and heat). Our solution will help banks and post offices adopt a centralized policy to reduce energy consumption and cost through optimized management of their equipment and systems.
- Analyze the consumption and cost during different time periods. E.g.: evaluate minimum consumption and cost during nights or holidays, consumption and cost during peak hours, etc.
- Define custom criteria to compare multiple branches of different types, sizes, geographical areas, number of employees, etc.
- Create reference consumption profiles and identify branches whose consumption deviates from the reference profiles by evaluating the differences in consumption during similar time periods.
- Automated detection of anomalies and their causes (e.g.: interior lights or air conditioners turned on at night or on holidays, loss or theft of water, etc.).
- Identification of branches with abnormal consumption compared to previous time periods (e.g.: Branch 1 consumed 90% more energy this week).
- Identification of branches consuming more energy than the other branches with similar characteristics (e.g.: Branch 1 consumes 30% more energy than Branch 2 present in the same area with same number of employees).
- Accounting for total cost per branch with the data updated every 15 minutes.
- Assign energy saving targets to the branch managers.
- Negotiations of new terms and rates with suppliers of energy/water/gas based on the analysis and results obtained from individual branches.
- Turn off lights, air conditioners, water supply, solenoid valves, etc. during nights and holidays.
- Lights, air conditioning systems, etc. turned on in case of presence detection during nights or holidays.
- Lights and air conditioning systems adjusted according to the brightness and ambient temperature.